Did You Know?
- Our staff members and one of our units were selected to appear on television during the launch of the Voluntary Code of Practice for the Fast Food Industry, our team were filmed serving The Rt. Hon. Alun Michael MP, Local Environmental Quality Minister.
- Another unit was also used during GMTV’s filming of the celebrity reality television programme “Hells Kitchen”.
- Food Lovers Delight has been featured in the National Newspaper The Guardian.
- The Bernard Matthews food company used one of our catering trailers for a TV commercial
- To make one kilo of honey bees have to visit 4 million flowers, travelling a distance equal to 4 times around the earth.
- The British are the 3rd largest consumers of potatoes in Europe, only the Portugese and the Irish eat more potatoes than us!
- During World War II, fish and chips was the only food not to be rationed
- In the UK, we drink approximately 70 million cups of coffee per day