As a significant proportion of our work is outdoors, we constantly have a firsthand reminder of why the environment is important. Below are some of the initiatives we undertake to sustain the environment.
- Wherever possible we use local suppliers and support British Farmers and Manufacturers, this helps to reduce our food miles
- We try to select environmentally friendly packaging for our food items
- When available we use recycling facilities for general waste and compost food waste
- Staff are encouraged to use public transport or car share when attending events
- We have introduced a range of modular catering marquees, which do not require an additional vehicle to transport, yet can provide an effective mobile catering service
Visit our mobile catering Health & Safety page for further information