As a significant proportion of our work is outdoors, we constantly have a firsthand reminder of why the environment is important. Below are some of the initiatives we undertake to sustain the environment.
- Wherever possible we use local suppliers and support British Farmers and Manufacturers, this helps to reduce our food miles
- We try to select environmentally friendly packaging for our food items
- When available we use recycling facilities for general waste and compost food waste
- Staff are encouraged to use public transport or car share when attending events
- We have introduced a range of modular catering marquees, which do not require an additional vehicle to transport, yet can provide an effective mobile catering service
To find out more about health and safety at our mobile catering events go to the Mobile Caterer Health & Safety page